The Hospital for Spinal Surgery
2011 Murphy Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203
Click Here To View Google Map Directions
The Hospital for Spinal Surgery is conveniently located near Interstate 40. The hospital is bordered by Church Street, Charlotte Pike, 20th Avenue North and 21st Avenue North.
If you are traveling on I-40 Westbound, I-65 Northbound or I-24 Westbound:
1) Follow signs to I-40 West/I-65 North.
2) Exit at Church Street/Charlotte Pike - exit 209A.
3) Go through first light (Church Street) and turn left at second light (Charlotte Pike)
(See below for directions from Charlotte).
If you are traveling on I-40 Eastbound or I-65 Southbound:
1) Exit at Charlotte Pike - exit 209.
2) Turn right at the bottom of the exit ramp (See below for directions from Charlotte).
Directions from Charlotte Pike exit:
1) Proceed seven blocks west away from town.
2) Turn left onto 21st Avenue (a one-way street).
3) Drive one block and turn left onto Murphy Avenue. Then turn into the second parking lot entrance on your right. Parking, which is free for both patients and visitors, is located in front of the building. A FREE valet parking service is also available at the East entrance; just drive up to the covered entranceway on the left side of the building and an attendant will assist you.
Once inside the building, take the elevator to the 4th floor, where you'll find our welcome and registration area.